ATRIOS, s.r.o., Mlynská 7, 040 01 Košice, ID: 35885611
contact details: 055/6805303, firstname.lastname@example.org
akoas the controller of an information system and in the interests of ensuring fairness and transparency with respect to data subjects, the company does hereby publish this personal data protection declaration under the name of the
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
pursuant to Article 13 and the relevant recitals of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”)
and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection
and on amendment of certain acts (“Personal Data Protection Act”)
The purposes of processing personal data are the reasons for which the personal data of data subjects are processed (employees, clients and tenants) in our information systems on exactly determined legal bases. The purposes are specifically designated, expressly stated and legitimate, with regard to the principle of legality under Article 6 and 9 GDPR (individual purposes and legal bases are listed in the Annex to this Personal Data Protection Policy).
Data subjects whose personal data are processed in our information systems
for specifically designated purposes may exercise the following rights in writing or electronically:
- Right to access personal data – this is the right to obtain a confirmation of whether your personal data is processed as well as the right to access this data in the scope and the period of processing, the categories of personal data involved, the recipients of such data, the procedure in any automated processing or the consequences of such processing. As a controller, we have the right to take all appropriate measures to verify the identity of a data subject requesting access to their data, especially in relation to online services and identifiers (Article 15, Recitals 63 and 64 GDPR).
- The right to correct inaccurate and amend incomplete personal data (Article 16, Recital 65 GDPR).
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. to delete that personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained and processed; when consent that formed the basis of processing is withdrawn; in the case of unlawful processing; if personal data is obtained via an information system (in the case of minors) and the conditions specified in Article 17, Recitals 65 and 66 GDPR are not met.
- The right to limit processing may be exercised when a data subject calls into question the accuracy of the personal data and other details under Article 18, Recital 67 GDPR, in the form of the temporary transfer of select personal data to another processing system, restricting user access to select personal data or temporarily eliminating processing.
- The right to data portability is the right to transfer personal data you provided and kept in information systems based on your consent or in the performance of a contractual arrangement to another controller in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, if technically feasible, and in compliance with the conditions specified in Article 20, Recital 68 GDPR, if processing is performed using automated means. The exercise of such right has no prejudice towards Article 17 GDPR. The right to data portability does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to us as a controller.
f)Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies, you, as a data subject, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic pursuant to Article 77 GDPR if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in conflict with GDPR or the Personal Data Protection Act.
As a data subject, you also have the right to object at any time for reasons relating to a specific situation against the processing of your personal data which is necessary to fulfil a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to us as a controller and also if the processing is necessary for legitimate interests we pursue as an controller or third party (except for processing by public authorities in the performance of their tasks), except where such interests outweigh your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data (especially if the data subject is a child).
ATRIOS, s.r.o., Mlynská 7, 040 01 Košice as the information system controller has taken all appropriate personnel, organisational and technical measures to maximise the protection of your personal data to reduce the risk of their misuse, disclosure and the like as much as possible. Given our obligation under Article 34 GDPR, we hereby notify you as a data subject that if, as a controller, we breach the protection of your personal data in a way that is likely to lead to a high risk of infringement of the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify you without undue delay.
WARNING: To comply with the principle of minimisation, all the personal data you provide is limited in scope to that which is necessary to as a legal or contractual requirement for the fulfilment of the purpose of their processing. Failure to provide the mandatory information necessary to conclude the contract may result in the inability to enter into such contractual arrangement.
If your personal data is processed under consent as specified in Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR, as a data subject, you also have the right to withdraw such provided consent to process personal data at any time, including prior to the expiration of such period for which consent was granted, in any of the following ways:
- through a request sent via email to email@example.com,
- by calling 055/6805303
- by sending in a written request to the controller’s registered office in an envelope labelled “GDPR – odvolanie súhlasu” (literally “GDPR – withdrawal of consent”).
Withdrawal consent has no impact on the lawfulness of the processing under such consent before it is withdrawn.
If you have any questions related to the protection of your personal data, including the exercise of your rights under GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act, please contact us via email adresu firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling číslo 055/6805303